- ADA Notice
- Targeting Pro Technologies is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to the widest possible audience, including individuals with disabilities. Targeting Pro regularly monitors its sites to ensure they meet the requirements of Title II of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended in 1998 and the World Wide Web Consortium, Web Contact Accessibility Guidelines.
- Targeting Pro Technologies Accessibility Policy
Purpose and Scope of the Policy
- Targeting Pro Technologies (Targeting Pro) is committed to the universal accessibility of information contained on its website (the Website). The design of the site is optimized to ensure broad readability and usability, which include accessibility criteria and features for people with disabilities, so they may be able to see, understand, navigate, interact, and contribute effectively.
- Targeting Pro uses the Section 508 standards and, with respect to access by blind or low-sighted persons, WCAG 2.0, Level AA as guidelines (the Guidelines) for pages within our website. As the Website is currently a combination of new and old technologies, and new and existing content, we are actively engaged in the ongoing process of testing, developing, and updating our website for compliance with these accessibility standards.
- Policy for Website Accessibility
- It shall be the policy of Targeting Pro that the Website be designed to be accessible to and usable by people with disabilities. Targeting Pro recognizes the importance of making its digital government services available to the largest possible audience. The Website shall be coded to comply with the Guidelines.
- Accessibility Assistance
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Targeting Pro websites. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers:
- Phone: 352-587-2059
- E-mail: email@example.com – Attn: Accessibility Coordinator
- Postal address: 22 N Lake Street, Crescent City, FL 32112 - Attn: Accessibility Coordinator
- To enable us to respond in a manner that will be of most help to you, please indicate:
- The nature of the accessibility need
- Your preferred format (electronic format, large print, etc.)
- The web address of the requested material
- Your full contact information, so we can reach you if additional information is required
- Limitations of this Policy
- Individuals with (or without) disabilities access the Web with widely varying sets of capabilities, software, and hardware. While this policy does provide the standard for individuals with disabilities to access Web-based information, this policy cannot anticipate every accessibility need, due to known limitations of existing technology. There may be other circumstances, independent of technology that may limit accessibility of Targeting Pro websites.
While every effort will be made, it is understood that creating accessible formats for some documentation and graphical renderings maintained by Targeting Pro may be technologically unfeasible, impractical, or creates an undue hardship to the Targeting Pro’s operations.
Some existing content may not be in compliance, and some content may meet only the minimum required compliance standards. This will be resolved as Targeting Pro and others update their existing websites and continue efforts to monitor and maintain acceptable compliance levels. However, this may not include third party software/tools, widgets, Add-ins, APIs, etc. which Targeting Pro does not maintain or control.